Funding your studies
Tuition fees for 2023 intake – Year 1 (*)
2023 / 2024 Academic Year :
- €13,500 for Year 1
- €13,700 for Year 2
- €13,700 for Year 3
- No administrative fees, no additional costs.
- Extended payment options available.
- Individual scholarships may apply (up to 2000 € scholarship according to admission results)
- The academic year abroad doesn’t require additional fees
Funding your studies
The ‘Paras Education Foundation (TPEF)’ is a financial consultancy helping all international students to obtain loans to finance their studies abroad, with an interest rate of around 8.5% per year (according to the Wall Street PLR evaluation) and a repayment period of 20 years. TPEF is present in over 40 countries. For more information, click here.
All foreign students have the right to work while studying in France, once they are enrolled at an institution that entitles them to student Social Security coverage (and they have a residence permit if they are not a citizen of the European Union). Foreign students are authorised to work a maximum of 964 hours per year under current legislation, which is 60% of the standard working time in France. Working part-time does not cover all expenses, it should only be considered a supplementary income. Important to know!
Foreign students also have the possibility of working within public higher education institutions. This involves contractual recruitment to carry out the following activities: welcoming students, assisting and supporting students with disabilities, tutoring, IT support and help with using new technologies, cultural, scientific, sporting and social events organisation, employment assistance and promoting the training on offer.
Terms and conditions of the international scholarship:
The International Admission scholarship is awarded on the basis of the admission results obtained on the international entrance exam. This scholarship is deducted from the tuition fees of the first year of your programme. Scholarships are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
Communication methods and validity of the scholarship :
After the interview, the admission results (the offer) are sent to the candidates via email along with the award of the scholarship if applicable.
Candidates have to confirm their offer within 15 days by paying the deposit. Please note that after this deadline, if you do not pay the deposit, the scholarship will be offered to someone else.
Amount of the scholarship is based on the grade obtained at the entrance exam :
- 1000 euros scholarship granted to candidates who obtained an admission grade between 15/20 and 17/20.
- 2000 euros scholarship granted to candidates who obtained an admission grade higher than 17/20
The call for applications is open for the Campus France Eiffel scholarship programme for the 2022 intake.
The Eiffel scholarship programme is an initiative developed by the Ministry of Europe and French Affairs.
At MBS the Eiffel scolarship covers:
- Master’s level programmes
Terms and conditions
- The first step is for you to submit your general application to MBS. Applications will open on November 15.
- Once, your application is submitted you must get in touch and inform our International Admission department about your interest in the scholarship via email
- The International Admission team will review all applications and select the candidates who perform best at our entrance exams and reffer them to Campus France for the scolarship.
For September 2022 intake:
- Deadline for submitting interest to MBS: December 15th 2021
- Announcement of the results on Campus France website: April 4th 2022
- Nationality: this programme is reserved for candidates of foreign nationality. Binational candidates who hold the French nationality are not eligible.
- Age: candidates must be no more than 25 years old on the date of the selection committee; i.e , born after March 1995.
- Only applications referred via French institutions to Campus France will be eligible. Candidates cannot apply directly via Campus France. In addition, a candidate nominated by more than one institution will be rejected.
Further information below:
DURING THE ACADEMIC YEAR
Each year women studying in the fields of business and management get the opportunity to apply for extra funding (between 2000 and 8000 USD) when they are at MBS. Over the past 4 years, 6 students benefited from it.
Terms and conditions of the international scholarship:
Women of any age who:
- Pursue a business program with major field of specialization in: accounting, economics, finance, business management, marketing, operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at an accredited university/college/institute,
- demonstrate outstanding potential in the field and are living or studying in a country where ZontaOnline students are also eligible to apply if enrolled at an accredited university/college/institute.
- Students must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club.
- Applicants must be in school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed and must not graduate before December. Previous International Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship recipients may not apply to renew the Scholarship for a second year.
- For more information please check: https://www.zonta.org/
In addition to the previous funding opportunities we invite you to also have a look at nationality based scholarships on the below websites:
- Colfuturo scholarship : https://www.colfuturo.org/node/101
- Funed Scholarship : https://www.funedmx.org/
- Conacyt Scholarship : https://conacyt.mx/
- Dominican Republic
- Mescyt scholarship : https://campusbourses.campusfrance.org/#/program/1305
- Frontenac Scholarship : https://frq.gouv.qc.ca/programme/bourse-frontenac-2021-2022-2/
- Avenir Scholarship : https://dialogo.es/fr/bourses-formation/
- Lanekassen Scholarship : https://sonans.no/laanekassen
- Charpak Scholarship : https://www.inde.campusfrance.org/charpak-scholarships
- ANBG scholarship : https://www.anbg-ga.com/
- PDTF Scholarship : https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/
For other country specific scholarships, or scholarships offered by French embassies, please visit the Campus France website: https://campusbourses.campusfrance.org/#/catalog
Assistance from Montpellier Business School
Specific solutions from Montpellier Business School
Discount: You will get a 3% discount if you pay your tuition fees in full by bank transfer within 15 days of the invoice date.
Cooperative education job: for students with low resources, Montpellier Business School has a specific curriculum, the cooperative education job, with a limited number of places available. This curriculum allows students to combine study with paid work (temporary, part time, fixed term), with three weeks working and one week studying according to a pre-defined schedule. The only requirement is that there is a proven work contract.
Apprenticeship: this formula allows you to follow all or part of the programme with your tuition fees covered by your host company. This contract also allows you to be paid.
Other funding sources: the internship year: students can spend one year working full time in a company during their “sandwich year” (between L2 and L3 for the Bachelor and M1 and M2 for the Master). The salary earned during this year can be a significant source of funding.
Flywire, a secure Payment Options for International Students: MBS has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and Around-the-clock multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing. Watch this video to see how it works.
Montpellier Business School Foundation
For five years, under the auspices of the Fondation de France, Montpellier Business School Foundation has been leading initiatives for deserving students from France and developing countries and supporting the school’s young graduates in their business start-up projects.
This is done by offering merit-based scholarships, international scholarships and business start-up scholarships.
The Foundation also funds hosting internationally renowned professors-researchers for conferences and specialised seminars.