INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION ASSESSMENT: FOR CANDIDATES WHO HOLD A FOREIGN DEGREE OR AN EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION
The International Admission Assessment is open to candidates who have previously studied in a non-French educational institution, regardless of their nationality.
Depending on the education level, the student can integrate the Bachelor Programme as follows:
- Admission in the 1st year is open to holders or likely to hold a high school degree equivalent to the French baccalaureate, ex: high school diploma ;
- Admission in the 2nd year is open to holders or likely to hold 60 ECTS credits or a 1 year of higher education, or another qualification considered as equivalent;
- 3rd year (1 year) admission for holders or likely to hold 120 ECTS credits, 2 years of higher education + IELTS minimum 6/9 (with 6/9 in each sub-test).
In order to be eligible in the third year of the Bachelor International Entrance Exam, applicants must demonstrate that their previous studies after high sc included at least one of the core management courses: Finance, Marketing, Commerce, Human Resources, Communication, Purchasing, Law, Logistics, Accounting.”
Online registration: From October 7th 2019 to July 10th 2020
Registration fees: 90 Euros
ADMISSION ASSESSEMENT GUIDELINE
Logic and reasoning test
MBS General Test (free) or TAGE Post Bac or TAGE 2 or GMAT
or GRE or TAGE MAGE*
MBS English Test (free) or IELTS orTOEFL or TOEIC*
(*) : Tage post Bac : Bac and Bac + 1 – TAGE 2 : Bac + 2 – TAGE MAGE : Bac + 3 or MBS General test.
Oral admission tests
The oral tests are held every week via video-conference or at Montpellier Business School.
- Individual interview
Montpellier Business School’s individual interview uses the HAY Management method allowing the examination board to identify the candidate’s personal characteristics and its potential as a future manager. The questions asked by the members of the examination board are intended to gradually deepen their knowledge of the candidate and to assess, among other aspects, its ability to adapt, anticipate and integrate, as well as its inquisitiveness and open-mindedness.
- English language test
The test assesses writing, speaking and comprehension skills, as well as grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
If you have the required score in TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC you will be exempt from the English test.
How to apply?
- Register on line on the Apply online link
- Complete the application form and attach all the required documents.
- If you do not have a post-baccalaureate TAGE, a TAGE 2 or a GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score, we will send you a link to take the MBS logic and reasoning test (free).
- If you have not provided an IELTS, TOEFL, or TOEIC score, you will receive a link to take the English test (free). We will arrange a date with you for your personality interview.
- Students wishing to follow the French track and whose mother tongue is not French will have to pass a French test : TCF, DELF, or DALF. Minimum required B2 level.
Required documents :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the highest degree, in the original language. For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide a certified translation into English or French.
- Copy of the official transcripts of the last 3 years of studies including the current year, in the original language. For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide a certified translation into English or French.
- Your identity card or passport
- Your photograph