Montpellier Business School adapts the upcoming intake with a focus on health safety
Many students have asked about the modalities of the new 2020 academic year that the health situation forced MBS to consider differently than previous years. Many of them have expressed their wish to attend face-to-face classes in order to keep interactions with professors and other students. MBS understands their will and try to make every effort to give to them the best possible experience.
However, the respect for safety gestures remains more essential than ever and MBS cannot welcome all of its students, because it would gather too many people on campus, during and out of classes.
A new academic year adapted to the profile and needs of each student
However, the relief in progress by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, of the instruction of distancing subject to the wearing of the mask during the courses, allows MBS to consider to welcome as of the upcoming intake :
– the students of Bachelor Programme (1st year) BL1
– the students of Bachelor Programme (2nd year) BL2,
– the students of Grande Ecole Programme (1st year), PGE1,
– the students of Grande Ecole Programme (2nd year) in continuous education, PGE2C (except students from international admissions).
The students in the 3rd year of Bachelor Programme will take e-learning classes in September and October before being welcomed on campus starting in November.
The students of Grande Ecole Programme (2nd year) (except the apprentices) from the International Competitions will take the courses of the first semester in distance and will be welcomed on campus from January 2021.
Apprentices of PGE2A and PGE3A will take e-learning classes of the first semester and will be welcomed on campus from January 2021.
The start of the new academic year of the students of Grande Ecole Programme (3rd year) (except the apprentices) and MSc students is postponed to November. These students will take e-learning classes until the end of 2020 and will be welcomed on campus from January 2021.
All operational terms and conditions, including access to the campus and cafeteria, will be provided to you later, before the start of the academic year.
Events that traditionally bring together large groups, such as the integration weekend, are postponed to a later date that remains to be specified.
Different dates depending on your program to preserve everyone’s health
- BL1: on campus
- English-speaking Programme : 09/16 afternoon; with online animation for students from the international admissions only
- French-speaking Programme : 09/15 morning
- BL2: on campus
- English-speaking Programme : 09/07 morning; with online animation for students from the international admissions only
- French-speaking Programme : 09/07 afternoon
- BL3 C: 09/08 in the afternoon and 11/02 on campus
- BL3 A: 09/04 afternoon remotely, 11/02 on campus
- PGE1C: 09/21 on campus
- PGE1A: 08/31 on campus
- PGE2C: 09/17 on campus
- PGE2C International: 09/17 remotely, 01/04 January on campus
- PGE2A: 09/14 remotely, January on campus
- PGE3C: Week of 11/02 remotely, January on Campus
- PGE3A: 09/01 remotely, January on campus
- MSc: Week of 11/02 remotely, 01/11 on campus