4,800+ hours of online courses available now for 3,300+ students
E-learning will take over as of March 23rd.
In view of the general health situation and according to national guidelines, the school decided to close its campus until further notice.
From March 23rd all students in initial training will have online access to all their courses and will be able to take exams and tests remotely.
More than 4,800 hours of courses are now available online for more than 3,300 students
This pedagogical continuity will allow students to take their exams in order to validate the number of ECTS credits they need to graduate.
All the departments of Montpellier Business School will be committed to guarantee the best possible academic quality in this exceptional context.
The pedagogical services will keep the students informed at the end of next week of the availability and the modalities.
For work-study students (apprenticeship)
From 16 March, work-study students will remain in companies. From March 23rd, they will follow the courses remotely.
Students who were supposed to be in class during the week of 16 March will have to free up time in the following weeks to catch up on these courses.
For international students
As the physical presence on campus is suspended, international or exchange students who wish to can join their country of origin. They will have access to the course and the distance exams under the same conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact your course director or the Incoming department Incoming@Montpellier-BS.com
About Entrance Exams
National and international entrance exams for Montpellier Business School are maintained. They will be adjusted to take into account health constraints and to preserve the fairness of the exams. We will keep you informed of the modalities as soon as possible.
Protect yourself and others
- Wash your hands very regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Throw tissue into closed bin immediately after use
- Avoid close contact when greeting people
To keep in touch
- A specific email address is available to answer all your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The programs remain available:
o PGE: PGE Pédagogie pge.pedagogie@Montpellier-BS.com
o MSc: MSc Education email@example.com
o Bachelor: Bachelor Pedagogy bachelor.pedagogie@Montpellier-BS.com
o EMBA: EMBA Pédagogie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coworkers : please contact your Manager and the DRH-DRSE /
- The government site regularly updates the latest recommendations: www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
- A toll-free number has been set up: 0 800 130 000
- The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs provides advice to travelers: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays-destination/
- A WHO FAQ answers the most frequently asked questions: https://www.who.int/fr/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019