MBS incubator : a responsible incubator
When a business is supported, the 5 years survival rate increases from 50 to 75%!
The MBS incubator offers students and alumni entrepreneurs an infrastructure and a personalized support. The objective is to help each entrepreneur to move from the idea to the project, to find the necessary resources for the implementation of his/her project, to develop his/her network.
When you register to the MBS incubator, you benefit from all our resources, available according to your progress and your involvement:
- A team at your service to support you and meet your needs;
- A network of experts available by appointment: strategy consultants, expert coaches in business creation, financial experts, lawyer, accountant;
- A coworking area;
- Specific training workshops;
- A dedicated social network;
- Privileged access to partners incubators;
- Access to the alumni entrepreneurs network upon graduation.
We have defined and will consider 3 criteria in the projects we support:
- Be a student or alumni of Montpellier Business School;
- Have a business creation or takeover project
- Include a Responsible dimension, either into the product or the service, in the target market or in the positioning: ecology, diversity, CSR …
I have an idea, a project, and I want to be supported: How can I do it?
- I get in touch with MBS Entrepreneurship Center : email@example.com
- I’m given an appointment, I meet the team and present my project
You present your idea to the incubator team during the first appointment. We evaluate the project feasibility as well as its development potential. The project leader profile, his/her entrepreneurial ability, his/her engagement to follow the project through to completion, are also decisive.
- I pitch in front of an experts steering committee
You will have 10 minutes for presenting your idea, taking into account the remarks made during the first appointment, from a pitch together with slides if needed.
- Depending on my progress, I am directed towards the pre-incubation or incubation path.
- I sign the Charter and join the MBS incubator in pre-incubation (maximum of 1 year) or incubation (maximum of 2 years).