Social Entrepreneurship & Inclusion Chair
The objectives of the Chair
The Social Entrepreneurship & Inclusion Chair was created in March 2019. It brings together an ecosystem of large and small companies, higher education and research institutions, SSE organisations, institutions, entrepreneurial support organisations, etc.
The Chair’s mission is to promote social and inclusive entrepreneurship through research, teaching and training activities with a strong social impact.
The Social Entrepreneurship & Inclusion Chair has four main goals:
- To work and bring together the different stakeholders in order to improve the inclusion of people in difficulties.
- To stimulate and promote new initiatives to meet the challenge of environmental transition.
- To promote a new and more inclusive economy in order to reduce inequalities.
- To contribute to the local economy by improving our “investing impact”.
How do we create impact?
We provide support, training and promotion programmes for social entrepreneurship with our partners.
Finding tomorrow’s talents and training students in social entrepreneurship and inclusion values.
Produce new approaches to pedagogical engineering and tools to assess the societal impact of organisations.
Why get involved with us
Montpellier Business School is a non-profit association and a Business School with strong social values (diversity label, EESPIG label). We provide:
- Access to a local and international network of experts.
- A steering committee and a scientific committee
- The active involvement of a team of international researchers.
- The opportunity for patronage and sponsorship, both eligible for tax deduction
- Use your organisation’s internal skills for innovative social projects.
- Participation in the social mix between your employees, students and those furthest from the labour market.
Many thanks to our partners: A.f.e; AG2R La Mondiale; Face Hérault; Realis; Google digital workshops.