Management & commercial development (Caisse Régionale du Crédit Agricole)
- Brand managers and managers in the head office support functions
- To integrate the strategic vision of the Regional Bank in the management of its activities and development
- To take into account changes in managerial practices induced by daily transformations
- To understand the impact of digital in a changing environment and specifically on the bank’s businesses
- To increase professionalism in customer relations and integrate digital tools in team management
- To take a step back from your daily constraints and share with your peers.
- Duration: 28.5 days of training over 15 months, structured around 6 modules: economic and social developments; Financial and banking environment; Personal development; Customer relationship management; Team management; Written and oral communication.
- Production of a Business Project thesis designed to put into practice all of the concepts encountered during the programme. A true leitmotive of the training, this work allows the candidate to reflect upon a strategic problem of his company and come up with concrete solutions in order to answer it.
- Learning modalities and methods: content input, simulation, role-playing games, individual and group work, coaching, personalised support, etc…
BADGE® validation: continuous assessment, individual case synthesis, Business Project file and project defence in front of an examination board.