For managers and executives, reveal your full potential.
This programme aims at providing SME managers or company managers with the essential keys in terms of resources, methods and tools that help them develop a good understanding of their day-to-day business, reach new heights and improve their capacity to anticipate. The objective is to enable them to strengthen or acquire the various skills that are expected of an SME manager or a Business Unit manager. It aims to :
- Strengthen and develop managerial skills
- Ensure its business unit to be able to gain in performance
- Widen the manager’s field of vision to new innovative practices
- Take a step back from everyday life and exchange with peers
- Produce a Business Project thesis focused on a strategic company’s issue
- When necessary, contribute to carry out a starting business project
The training combines theory and professional practice using learning methods such as individual coaching, e-learning, simulations/business games, case studies, role-playing games, co-development workshops or horse coaching, in order to develop the manager’s technical skills and behavioural abilities.