BADGE Top Manager PME / Business Unit
- A global management programme approved by the Conference of Grandes Ecoles certification, covering all of the manager’s areas of expertise: management, strategy, finance, marketing and customer relationships management, HR &Diversity, business project and personal development.
- A BADGE® global management programme labelled by the Conférence of Grandes Ecoles.
- 15 months at a rate of 2 to 3 days of training per month, or 210 hours, structured around 6 modules.
- 10 to 15 participants per promotion, SME managers and company managers.
- Prerequisites :
- To hold a Bac+2 degree (2 years of higher education) or an approved level III qualification and have acquired at least 3 years’ professional experience, relevant to your application.
- Or to have a high school degree and at least 5 years’ professional experience relevant to your application.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their application form.
- Fees : 9000 € (all taxes included)
- Tailored-made training to meet both company and participants’ needs, compatible with a professional activity.
- An individualised follow-up throughout the pathway, giving rise to a Business Project presented at the end of the programme: strategic reflection nourished by the contributions of the training programme giving rise to operational recommendations.
- Experienced professional speakers.
- Learning methods that promote higher perspectives, experimentation and exchange.