Choose the Executive Education of a successful, attractive & responsible Management School
As an internationally recognized Grande Ecole of Management, triple accredited and ranked among the top 15 French Business Schools, Montpellier Business School supports companies and professionals that are strong in their diversity in carrying out their missions. We take on their global responsibility as our own and help them adapt to changes in their local, national and international environments.
Strongly attached to humanist values and convinced that continuing training throughout life is a state of mind, we relentlessly pursue our mission, in order to make employees, managers and executives agile, ready to innovate, able to question their own vision of the world, while putting people at the heart of the organisation in order to reach performance.
Montpellier Business School Executive Education supports companies and their employees, intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs, as well as anyone in professional transition in order to help them :
- Develop, strengthen or update their skills
- Design and implement projects thanks to an entrepreneurial positioning
- Promote their own experiences and develop their employability
To meet your specific challenges and needs, Montpellier Business School offers a wide range of training courses and programmes, based on learning experiences and exchanges between peers.
Our teaching programmes are based on research content and held by outstanding teachers and lecturers. They bear the distinctive mark of a Grande Ecole of Management.
Demanding and rigorous, they are delivered in various formats: face-to-face in the Montpellier Business School Executive Education premises or in your own premises, remotely or blended learning. We develop innovative and effective teaching approaches, striking a balance between theoretical input and operational practical applications.
The Montpellier Business School experience offers the possibility for individuality to express itself in an environment that combines expertise, excellence and the pleasure of learning.
A committed team to accompany you
Our singularity : to support you in developing yours
Our ambition : anticipating tomorrow’s challenges and contributing to the evolution business lines
Our approach is based on 3 major axes focused on individuals’ development and organisations’ performance :
1) Ensuring employability
Maintaining employability is a challenge for everyone, both employees and companies. In order to bring everyone’s skills back into line with the needs of the market, Montpellier Business School offers several courses leading to the award of diplomas or certificates through executive education :
- Executive MBA and a Level I RNCP certification
- Master Grande Ecole Programme
- Business Development or Business Unit Manager (RNCP Level I)
- Bachelor in International Business Administration (RNCP Level II)
- Badge® certification programmes issued by the Conference des Grandes Ecoles
- Certificate Programmes
- VAE : Validation of Acquired Individual and Collective Experience
2) Improving the agility and capacity to innovate
Because career paths are all different and increasingly evolving, we provide your executives and managers, throughout their careers, with the practices, methods, tools and postures that will help them adapt to their environment.
Montpellier Business School offers a wide choice of devices to offer you the most adapted solutions to individuals and organisations’ needs :
- Short training courses Focus Programmes
- Custom-made devices
- Strategy and operational organization consulting
- Middle management coaching and executive coaching
3) Relying on partnerships & alliances
In order to enable professionals and companies to anticipate new trends, develop innovative strategies and improve their performance, Montpellier Business School relies on partners in its various fields of expertise, among others :
- A highly qualified faculty members and a network of professionals, experts in their field and in pedagogy.
- IMPROVE : the Institut de l’Excellence Opérationnelle (Institute of Operational Excellence), directed by Prof. Cyril Foropon, professor-researcher at Montpellier Business School. This institute aims to support companies in optimising their processes and methods in order to achieve greater overall performance and a better daily life.
- The 2 Rives: our exclusive partner in our approach to promoting professional careers through the Validation of Acquired Experience.
- FACE Hérault: designing and implementing training, consulting and coaching actions in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and all of its possible variations in companies.
- A network of over 40 major partner companies that support Montpellier Business School values.
Each of these examples demonstrates to our business partners our ability to collaborate and integrate ourselves into global systems mobilizing different complementary stakeholders.
Entrepreneurship & sport: a look back on the 1st w...
A summer in Montpellier: tips and tricks to pave y...
From marketing to tourism management, the atypical...
Tristan Martinez, 2014 graduate, embarks on a craz...
Benefit free of charge from the strategic diagnosi...
Montpellier Business School adds its Grande École ...
ESport invited to Montpellier Business School: a u...