Chair in Social Entrepreneurship and Inclusion
What are our objectives?
The Chair in Social Entrepreneurship & Inclusion was established in March 2019. It consolidates an ecosystem comprising large and small businesses, higher education and research institutions, social economy organisations, institutions and organisations providing entrepreneurial support, etc.
The Chair in Social Entrepreneurship & Inclusion has three main objectives:
1) Foster innovation and social entrepreneurship through research and educational activities.
2) Cultivate inclusion in all enterprises as well as training and support for persons in long-term unemployment.
3) Enable partner organisations to reinforce their regional presence and enhance their social commitment.
How do we make an impact?
Why join us in our endeavours?
Montpellier Business School, a non-profit organisation, is a school with strong social values
(diversity certification, EESPIG certification) that offers:
– access to a local and international network of experts.
– the provision of a steering committee and a scientific committee.
– the involvement of a team of international researchers.
Corporate sponsorship, eligible for tax deduction.
Mobilisation of your organisation’s internal expertise for the conduct of innovative social projects.
Fostering social diversity between your employees, the students and the long-term unemployed.
Thanks to our partners: A.f.e; AG2R La Mondiale; Face Hérault; Realis; Google ateliers numériques.
Dr Walid Nakara, Chair holder : email@example.com