International webinar: Discuss with our Indian students about their experience at Montpellier Business School, France
Discuss with our current Indian students about their experience at Montpellier Business School in France!
Monday 30th of October | 8pm (Indian Standard Time)
Thinking of studying in France? Get advice from Ramya Sri ANUMOLU, current student at MBS in the MSc Big data & Artificial Intelligence for Business. She will share her journey from India to MBS, explain why did she decided to study at MBS and give you tips on how she prepared for her arrival in France.
Ask Ramya and our team any questions you may have, such as:
- What kind of support is available to international students?
- How are the courses structured? Are they taught in English?
- What is it like to be an international student in Montpellier?
- What advice would you give to make the most of the student experience at MBS?
- What scholarships and other financing options are available for my studies?
This webinar will also present the reasons to choose MBS and France for your study abroad destination:
- Montpellier Business School, a triple accreditated Business School AACSB-EQUIS-AMBA | 51st best Master’s in Management in the world by the Financial Times
- Montpellier, a multicultural, vibrant, mediterranean city with 300 days of sunshine per year! It is ranked as the top student city in France (L’Etudiant 2023) based on the quality of life and reasonable cost of living
- France is a country that welcomes students from around the world and takes care of them (comprehensive health care coverage, transportation and housing subsidies, among others)
- Opportunitites to work and travel after graduation as you can apply for a 24-month post-study work permit (Master’s graduates)
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Contact us: email@example.com