International webinar: How to choose your Business School in France?
There are many different business schools in France so it can be challenging to choose the right one. This webinar will help you identify the criteria to look for when choosing your business school in France. For example, which one, amongst all of them, belong to the Conference of Grande Ecole, a French national institution which certifiy the quality of the Programmes (Master In Management, Bachelor, Masters of Science…) and guarantee a high employment rate upon graduation. What other labels can guide your choice?
Join us on this online webinar and discuss with our international admissions counselors on:
How to choose your Business School in France?
Wednesday 22nd of November | 3pm (CET)
Ask our team any questions you may have and get your answers!
- What differentiates one business school from another?
- What are the elements to consider when choosing a business school ?
- What are the available opportunities after graduating from a French business school?
This webinar will share with you the reasons to choose MBS and Montpellier, France for your study abroad destination:
- Montpellier Business School, a triple accreditated Business School AACSB-EQUIS-AMBA | 51st best Master’s in Management in the world by the Financial Times
- Montpellier, a multicultural, vibrant, mediterranean city with 300 days of sunshine per year! It is ranked as the top student city in France (L’Etudiant 2023) based on the quality of life and reasonable cost of living
- France is a country that welcomes students from around the world and takes care of them (comprehensive health care coverage, transportation and housing subsidies, among others)
- Opportunitites to work and travel after graduation as you can apply for a 12-month post-study work permit (Master’s graduates)
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Contact us: email@example.com