ONLINE MASTERCLASS | Ethical Finance Institutions : The Case of the European Investment Bank
Montpellier Business School is happy to invite you to participate in this free online MasterClass:
“Ethical Finance Institutions : The Case of the European Investment Bank“
Thursday 16th March @11am (CET)
During this online MasterClass two experts will share how financial insitutions, such as the European Investment Bank (EIB), are changing our understanding of the concept of finance by integrating sustainability into strategic decisions-making:
- Grégoire CHAUVIERE LE DRIAN, Head of EIB Group Office in France
- Anastasia COZARENCO, Head of the MSc in Sustainable and Inclusive Finance & Associate professor of economics at MBS
Feel free to ask any questions:
- Is there a programme in which I can study ethical finance at MBS? (A little hint: take a look at our MSc programmes)
- How do financial institutions integrate sustainability and ethics into their decisions?
- Is there such a thing as a responsible, ethical bank? How does the EIB demonstrate that?
This event is now closed.
Grégoire CHAUVIERE LE DRIAN, Head of EIB Group Office in France
Former development and foreign trade adviser in the cabinet of Mr. Laurent FABIUS, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development, former deputy of the Europe office of the Treasury, Grégoire also acquired investment experience with the Agence Française de development and in the field, in Vietnam, as deputy director of the ADETEF office, now Expertise France.
Anastasia COZARENCO associate professor of economics at Montpellier Business School, head of the MSc in Sustainable and Inclusive Finance
Anastasia holds the Social and Sustainable Finance Chair at Montpellier Business School created in partnership with the Caisse d’Epargne Languedoc Roussillon and BNP Paribas. She is a member of the European Microfinance Network Research Committee. She is also the Director of the Yunus Center for Social Business and Financial Inclusion at Montpellier Business School.
We look forward to meeting you!
Contact us at email@example.com