Short courses – ADVISOR ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSABILITY
100% online short course in management
100% online short course on CSR
The success of any company involves consideration of its global responsibility: economic, social, and environmental. This training will identify the strategic issues of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and help you make responsible changes within your organization.
- 1120 € net of tax
- Anyone tasked with managing the CSR process for their organization and promoting their CSR identity to stakeholders.
- Sessions – UPCOMING SESSION DATES
- Courses taught in french or english
- Duration: 14 hours
- 100% online course
Description of the course
- Identify the strategic challenges of a CSR approach
- Support the deployment of the CSR approach within their organization
- Use the CSR approach to facilitate stakeholder relationships
- Mobilize tools to strengthen the social commitment of your organization
- Presentation of the context of a CSR approach in a company: CSR standards and benchmarks
- CSR networks
- Stakeholder demands and strategic interests
Implementing and managing CSR
- Designing and deploying a CSR action plan in line with your organization’s strategy
- Identifying and managing CSR indicators to evaluate actions
Management and CSR
- Raising the awareness of and mobilizing key stakeholders around a CSR approach: awareness-raising approaches, change management methodology, project management through collective intelligence
- Cross-functional management dedicated to the CSR approach of the organization
- Internal and external communication on a CSR approach: identifying the proper media and communication channels
- Draft of a CSR report for your company: road map
Questionnaire at the beginning and end of the program to assess learner progress
- Virtual classrooms and dynamic work
- Sharing of experience and exchange of best practices
⇒ Can be adapted for in-company sessions on request
- The “Advisor on CSR” is a new programme.
- Number of students per session: 8
- The premises comply with accessibility standards for special needs and disabilities.
- MBS is registered to the Datadock platform.