MSc Global Finance
The MSc Global Finance prepares you to be the connecting professionals between corporate finance and financial markets. This connection between the two sides of the financial sphere is crucial for companies, financial institutions, and financial markets. Corporations need to understand the dynamics of financial market products and financial markets’ professionals need to understand the requirements of corporations to offer tailored products and solutions. The secret is linking corporations that need to understand the dynamics of financial markets products to professionals in financial markets that search to understand their needs in order to offer tailored products and solutions. The professional-oriented curriculum aims to offer substantial theoretical knowledge and global practical applications that will give you the ability to open doors to a wide range of career opportunities.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Understand the dynamics of financial markets
- Fathom the regulatory environment of financial institutions and its impact on their activities
- Identify the strategic features of corporate financial decisions
- Use financial products appropriately to achieve financial goals
- Financial Analyst
- Private Equity Analyst
- Buy-side Equity Analyst
- Investment and Funding Manager
- Finance Executive
- Investor Relation Department
MSc Global Finance: Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Financial markets, banking and regulation
- Corporate finance
- Foundations of risk management
- Big data and business analytics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Markets products
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Applied Financial Econometrics
- Financial Modeling
- Finance simulation
- Machine learning in finance
- Neuroscience and finance
- Valuation and risk models
- Research methods in finance
Two elective courses
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- ERP of financial companies
- Compliance and Ethics
- Fraud detection
- Environmental accounting
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions for the exam are now closed for this international admission exam.
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !